What’s Your Name?
This week’s feminist scrapbooking prompt: What’s your name?
There is so much meaning in your name. For this week’s feminist scrapbooking prompt, I want you to document a story about your name. You can document your given/birth name, you can document your chosen name, you can document the name that you use online (hi there, I’m rukristin — have you heard?).
Here are some additional ideas:
- Document the origin story of your name. How did you get your name? Who gave it to you? How did they decide?
- Tell the story of why you like/dislike your name.
- Have you ever made any changes to your name? When and why?
- What are your favorite or most meaningful nicknames?
- Document all of the different variations in your name throughout the years.
Use this feminist scrapbooking prompt or any of the additional ideas in a creative project this week and share it with us here on the ALP. You can upload it to your personal gallery or your favorite social media application. Link up your project in the comment section below to share it with the rest of the Awesome Ladies.
Creative Catalyst: Big Alphabets/Letters.
Feeling stuck? Looking for a place to start? Use creative catalysts to take the introspective prompts and anchor it down with a creative way to get started on your project.
This week, your creative catalyst bonus challenge is to use large alphas/big letters in your project. Consider using these as the focal point for your project or using a single one as an embellishment.
Can’t wait to see what you make!
Link up your project in the comments below!