I’m thrilled to announce something truly special that’s been brewing here — the re-launch of our very own Lens Mini-Magazine! This monthly digital magazine is designed to inspire, challenge, and celebrate your creative journey in scrapbooking. This content is part of your paid Substack subscription (or Feminist Scrapbook School membership) and comes to you at no additional charge!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Easy Access to Inspiration: Lens Magazine brings you a fresh theme each month, filled with creative prompts, reflection questions, and an array of inspiring ideas. Whether it’s about embracing new crafting supplies or exploring unique story ideas, each issue is exactly what you need to spark your creativity.
- Integration with Daily Pages: Dive into 5 specially designed Daily Pages challenges for each theme, encouraging you to explore new perspectives and techniques in your scrapbooking endeavors.
- Book of Me: Each month you’ll have a story prompt and a style prompt to choose from, encouraging you to make at least one page a month in your Book of Me.
- Creative Team Showcases: Get inspired by diverse and imaginative projects from our creative team, showcasing how they interpret the monthly themes (coming in February’s issue).
Lens Mini-Magazine Themes for 2024
- January: Winter Fun
- February: Stickers
- March: Patterned Paper
- April: Spring Fun
- May: Photo Challenge
- June: Feminist Scrapbook Pillars
- July: Summer Fun
- August: Ephemera/Bits of Life
- September: Monochromatic
- October: Fall Fun
- November: Vintage
- December: Joy
This month’s theme: Winter Fun
This month, we’re kicking off with the theme: Winter Fun. The magazine is filled with theme-related ideas, from exploring the Daily Pages challenges, to diving into the Book of Me prompts, or taking a look at this month’s reflection questions.
- Share Your Creations: We can’t wait to see your projects based on our prompts and challenges. Share them on our website/app and engage with fellow members in our awesome community.
- Reflect and Discuss: Don’t miss out on the reflection questions in each issue. Join the discussion in our forum and share your insights.
How to Access Lens Mini-Magazine
You’ll have access to our monthly Lens mini-magazine PDF below as part of Feminist Scrapbook School or a paid Substack Membership (if you’re an FSS student you get complementary access to the paid Substack — If you don’t yet have your access, put in a ticket that includes the email you use for Substack). If you are a student at Feminist Scrapbook School, you’ll also get access to our classroom (must be logged in) for each theme!
If you’d like to check out our older lens magazines (pre-pandemic), they’re all archived inside the Feminist Scrapbook School Library of Resources and available to FSS students right now.
And reminder! We’ve still got our amazing ALP Sticker Club going strong in 2024! Engage with our community and classes to earn points, and get delightful stickers mailed to you every month. It’s our way of saying thank you for being a part of this journey.
Can’t wait to see what everyone makes each month!