100 Days of All About Me is a creative + introspective challenge from rukristin: Feminist Scrapbooker designed to help you tell your stories.
Each day, for 100 days, you’ll be invited to reflect on your personal stories with a single prompt about your life. These prompts range from basic facts about who you are, to interesting questions about who you want to become.
There are no right or wrong ways to take on this challenge. It’s totally up to you.
How it works:
- Sign up for the 100 Days of All About Me email list and prompts will be sent to your inbox each morning. This is the only way to get the free prompts.
- A premium guided community is also available for those of you who want a more intimate experience with me and the Awesome Ladies. More details below.
- 100 Days of All About Me books + workbooks are available worldwide both on Amazon.com and in my shop.
- The project hashtag is #100daysofallaboutme. Share on your fav social media, mine is Instagram!
Which Option is Right for You?
- Introspective All About Me creative prompts delivered straight to your inbox every morning
- A beautiful full-size photographic image for you to use with each daily prompt
- 3-5 Additional follow-up questions for each daily prompt
- Inspiration from rukristin: Feminist Scrapbooker and her 2017 100 Days of All About Me project
- Inspiration from past 100 Days of All About Me participants
- Community inspiration through the #100DaysofAllAboutMe hashtag on Instagram
Everyone is invited to participate in this challenge. All you need is a pen, paper, and an email address!
- Everything in the free email challenge plus:
- Welcome guide with instructions for our guided community
- Full-Color PDF with all 100 prompts available immediately
- Invitation to our Welcome Hangout video chat + monthly project hangout calls
- Personal access to rukristin via email + DM
- Lesson on how to tackle + succeed at your 100 Days of All About Me project
- Fresh community inspiration
- Private community space, including private gallery + forums
The first 25 registrants will receive a FREE copy of my book 100 Days of All About Me!
I am so excited to be bringing this challenge back in 2018. We’ll be starting on April 3rd and running through to July 11th. Can’t start on April 3rd? Can’t commit to every single day? That’s totally okay! The only rule for this challenge is to make it work for you.
100 Days of All About Me is an inspirational and somewhat challenging…challenge! If you need to take a break or come back to it, make sure to stay subscribed to the newsletter list and get back to the prompts whenever it fits into your creative schedule.
100 Days of All About Me -- The Books
This year I’ll be working directly in my 100 Days of All About Me workbook. You can pick up the book either on Amazon.com or in my shop. My plan is to answer the questions right on the page and decorate with washi tape, pretty paper, my favorite pens, and whatever else strikes my fancy.
Join me on this challenge in whatever way works for you best, whether that’s with pen and paper, scrapbooking, photography or whatever your creative medium; I’m just thrilled that you’ll be telling your stories along with me this year.