Join rukristin: Feminist Scrapbooker for two days on Tuesday, July 20th and Wednesday, July 21st, or a multi-session day Saturday, July 17th for the ultimate Daily Pages Bootcamp.
This Bootcamp will get you started with everything you need to know about how to make your own Daily Pages.
This one-day, two-session event will help you learn how to create different types of Daily Pages, guide you on the way towards finding your own Daily Pages style, and set you up for success in continuing your own Daily Pages Habit journey.
I’ll be sharing four of my favorite page techniques that I return to over and over again.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to start your Daily Pages notebook
- Techniques for creating page elements that span both pages
- How to use the rule of three to develop eye-popping pages
- Methods for mixing word sizes to bring out the most in your story
- How to create patterned paper using only washi tape
- Techniques for cutting and gluing full-page photos/images/papers into your notebook.
Bonus! If you purchase the Daily Pages Bootcamp and the Daily Pages Habit in a Box together, your order automatically will qualify for Free Shipping.