Find Your Voice is a six-week workshop that is going to help you learn to trust your gut, learn to trust your intuition, and dive deeper into who you are as the storyteller.
By the end of this workshop, you will have:
- Figuring out who you are as a storyteller
- Determining the types of stories you want to tell
- Figure out what you want these stories to look and feel like
- Establishing who your story audience is, and learning to tailor your stories for them (or you)
- Embracing your role as storyteller, both for your own stories and as stewards of other people’s stories
- Creating a plan of action and building your storytelling arsenal with tips and techniques to bring out your unique voice