Join the Awesome Ladies Community
The Awesome Ladies Community is a free alternative social-media community for people who want to scrapbook the stories of their lives.
This community was created from the ground up for humans like you. This space comprises women, female-identifying, non-binary, and trans people who have vulnerable, every day, and empowering stories to share.
It’s a safe space to share these stories (no matter how long you’ve been scrapbooking — one day or twenty-five years) away from the prying eyes of social media and into the arms of a welcoming community of ladies who get it.
I wholeheartedly believe that community is an essential pillar of the feminist scrapbooking experience. We must be there to learn, support, and encourage one another. There’s a certain type of magic that happens when people come together to weave the tapestry of our collective lives.
We are able to tell deeper versions of our own stories when we understand our stories through the lens of others and their stories as well. And that comes when you have a space where you feel safe and at home.
When you join the Awesome Ladies Community, you get:
- Access to the ALP Community, social media network, and free app
- Your own personal profile page & personal gallery (unlimited project uploads)
- Access to the ALP Community Book Club
- Access to monthly Daily Pages Challenges
- Access to the Crafty Ass Female exclusive community
- Access to the Awesome Ladies Project Activity Feed
- Access to pop-up events held throughout the year, including the ALP Virtual Scrapbook Festival
- Access to other community members from around the world
- Private/group messaging between members
- and more