The Daily Pages Bootcamp this past weekend was amazing! Thank you so much to everyone who attended the event live! We created some of the most amazing pages.
A few of mine are shared here below.
But the most important thing is that the Bootcamp Recordings are now available for all of our ALP All Access Club members to watch on their own time.
Every page that we created during the Bootcamp has been edited down to its own video, so there are actually six videos for you to watch:
- How to start your Daily Pages notebook
- How to add a full page photo/image/paper
- How to create a background with washi tape
- How to finish up a Daily Pages notebook
- How to create elements that span both pages
- and How to mix and match word sizes to get the most out of your stories
These lessons AND more will be put into a brand new workshop coming out soon called The Daily Pages Design Lab. This workshop will be self-paced and allow you to learn how to create different types of Daily Pages that you can repeat over and over again with different supplies, different ideas, and different stories.
Look out for The Daily Pages Design Lab coming later this Spring.
Meanwhile, All Access Members can watch the Bootcamp videos below, and if you’re not an All Access Member just yet, you can learn all about the amazing perks and benefits of membership right here.