Hello, ALP All Access Club Members,
I invite you to join me for The Daily Pages Rewatch Party, starting tomorrow, Thursday, June 2nd at 7:00 AM EDT. We will watch the previous day’s Daily Pages, creating alongside Kristin (i.e., we will watch Monday Currently List on Tuesday, and so on). Then, we will share what we have made with each other. (Remember sharing is voluntary.)
I reached out to Kristin a few weeks ago because I really missed creating Daily Pages Live when I started working again in April.
What I’ve missed in no particular order:
- Creating shoulder to shoulder with other ALPers. I find it creating in a group powerful even if it is silent.
- Sharing scrapbooking tips, tricks, and hacks.
- What supplies people use, where to get them, and if they are on sale that week. (We try not to enable each other, but…)
- Sharing bits of life, so we can celebrate, encourage, support, or console each other because that’s what we do best.
- Being inspired. I not only love seeing what others have created, but hearing about their process, and seeing the execution of something they have learned in a class.
If you want to be a part of this too, I invite you to join us.
How to Join
Some mornings I may have bedhead, smudged mascara under my eyes, and be bra-less. So, come as you are. It’s all welcomed.
Looking forward to creating with you,
P.S. I’m learning new technical things, like being a Zoom host. Please be patient with me if we have technical difficulty for the first few days. Thank you.