Happy 2019! I’m so excited to share our second Lens with you: Reflect.
I thought this was an awesome theme for January. It let’s us take a look back at the past year and figure out where we want to go forward in 2019.
Many of us have a One Little Word and are taking on Ali Edwards’ project, and I’m hoping that this word helps guide you along your path this month.
If you’re a VIP Collective member, our Lens micro-magazine should have popped into you inbox this morning. It has this month’s challenges, a letter from me, and a few extra things. You can also find it in the Library of Resources with last month’s issue as well.
What to expect
With these monthly themes (lenses), I want us to take a look at the world around us through the viewpoint of our word. Through photos, paper, and the bits that make up our lives, we are going to explore our stories one lens at a time.
If you’re a Collective VIP Member
- On the first of the month, you’ll get an email with the monthly challenges inside of a new micro magazine called Lens
- You’ll get early access to the three challenges: photo, paper, & memorabilia (included in Lens)
- You’ll get early access to the feminist quote + introspection (included in Lens)
- Lens micro-magazine will be available via the Library of Resources
- and everything below
If you’re a Collective Member
- Each week, on Friday, a new post will go up on the ALP Blog with one of this month’s Lens challenge
- The Discord channel has two great places to start the discussion. In the #clubhouse channel, we’ll be chatting about what Joy means for our stories. In the #challenges channel, we’ll be sharing the photos, projects, and whatever else
If you’re not yet an ALP Collective or VIP member you can sign up or upgrade here today!