This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Teresa Natividad 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is my favorite show on TV and season 3 premiers tonight.

If you aren’t already watching — you can binge 1+2 on Netflix right now and then catch up on the CW app.

BEST SHOW ON TV.

Most feminist show on TV.

It’s a MUSICAL COMEDY PEOPLE.

THEY SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be on Instagram Stories tonight between commercials chatting about the show. If you love it as much as I do (or at all really) please let me know I loveeeeee talking about it, and the more people know about it, the longer it will stay on the air — and it needs to be on the air forever because it is a gift to us.

[SPOILERS ABOUT SEASON 1 and 2 BELOW]

Okay, so I love Greg, because I’m such a sucker for Santino Fontana, but I’m SO glad that they’re making Rebecca deal with her mental health issues because THAT IS SO IMPORTANT.

And I love how we really started focusing in on the female friendships in season two and I think we’re gonna get back to that — from what I’ve seen in the previews of season 3, and I couldn’t be more excited.

This is the song that gets me through hard news days.

Follow my IG stories for more CExGF tonight!!

rukristin.com/blog * @rukristin

I. Freakin. LOVE. this show! I miss Greg though. My favorite number (among soooo many) is “Settle For Me”. Santino Fontana in tails? And singing?? *swoon*

1 user thanked author for this post.

I saw Santino Fontana perform live in 1776, starring as John Adams, last March. It was the week in between his last two episodes. IT WAS THE BEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.

1 user thanked author for this post.

I’d heard about that somewhere on youtube (maybe a broadway.com video clip?). Goodness gracious that voice.

I. Freakin. LOVE. this show! I miss Greg though. My favorite number (among soooo many) is “Settle For Me”. Santino Fontana in tails? And singing?? *swoon*

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account