Join rukristin & The Awesome Ladies
LIVE IN EAST LANSING, MICHIGAN
Home of rukristin & Michigan State University
Our main event takes place on Saturday June 10th at the Marriott Hotel in East Lansing, Michigan. This is an all day event with four brand new workshops that I’ve designed specifically to be taught at this retreat.
Space will be limited so that I can spend as much time with each of you one-on-one as possible.
This is a chance for you to come together with other Awesome Ladies from around the country and explore what it means to be a creative self-storyteller.
We would ABSOLUTELY love for you to make it a weekend with us, we’ve got fun optional activities all weekend long including an exclusive rukristin bbq/pizza party, meetups, a group photo shoot outing, and more!
Group Rate rooms are available at the East Lansing Marriott at a discounted rate. Information on booking will be made available after purchase for privacy reasons.
What do Awesome Ladies Live attendees get?
- 4 Brand New Awesome Ladies + rukristin: Feminist Scrapbooker workshops
- Awesome Ladies Live: Starting Your Creative Self-Storytelling Journey
- Awesome Ladies Live: Creative Self-Storytelling through Visual Arts
- Awesome Ladies Live: Creative Self-Storytelling through Words
- Awesome Ladies Live: Finishing Projects & Making them Uniquely You
- All Materials (aside from photos & your basic crafting kit) to complete all workshop projects. You will leave the retreat with a finished Awesome Ladies Project.
- Full-color, printed and bound workbook to guide you through each workshop & for you to return to time and time again.
- Opportunity to attend all optional events free of charge (including the exclusive bbq/pizza party at Kristin’s home)
- On-Site de-stash table (bring a tote of stash items to share/swap)
- A full set of Awesome Ladies Trading Cards
- Gift bags with exclusive retreat swag, exclusive workshop products, and more
- Personal one-on-one time with rukristin and the Awesome Ladies
- Access to private retreat group at theawesomeladiesproject.com for forum discussion, shared photos, and continued access to your retreat friends.