The Awesome Ladies Project is having a Creative Team call. We are looking for a very small group of creative women to join us for the next 12 months. The creative team will be the front-facing ladies of The Awesome Ladies Project. We will be featuring your projects, your voices, and your talents. Special consideration will be given to those with super active social media accounts, WoC, LGBT, and everyone with a beautiful and outwardly unique voice.
As an Awesome Ladies Creative Team Member, you will receive:
- A shipment of all Awesome Ladies products (and all rukristin products that will be re-released under the ALP brand) that are released throughout your term — You’ll receive an initial shipment before your term begins, and then supplemental shipments aligned with new product release dates.
- 20% discount in the Awesome Ladies Shop
- Complimentary Awesome Ladies VIP membership throughout your term
- Access to the Awesome Ladies affiliate program
- Access to our Private team forum and group space
- Opportunities to participate in additional projects with sponsors, cross promotions, etc
- Two blog/vlog post + projects per month.
- One post/project will be published in the private VIP monthly theme workshop and will tie into the monthly storytelling theme.
- One post/project will be published on the public blog using the Awesome Ladies product line.
- Topics will be given/discussed in advance and written guidelines will be sent to you with step-by-step instructions on how to complete your tasks and post them on the ALP site.
Be active on theawesomeladiesproject.com forums, galleries, and member areas
You may be asked to participate in special events (cross promotions/social media takeovers/blog hops/workshops/etc). These will always be optional and may sometimes include product/monetary compensation.
Things you should know about the ALP
- All-In-One Community Site. The new Awesome Ladies site is all inclusive. The challenges, workshops, groups, sharing, private messages, shop, and profiles are all on the www.theawesomeladiesproject.com website. You must be willing to spend time on the website, create a profile, and check into the community on a regular basis to be a part of this team. Our team communication will also take place on the site.
- All Memory-Keepers Welcome. We look at scrapbooking as a very broad range of creative projects. Whether you’re a traditional scrapbooker, create mini-albums, document in your planner, or just play around with photos — if you are a lady who’s documenting her life, we want you. One of the best things about the Awesome Ladies is the diversity and variance in our memory-keeping styles.
- No Drama. This is an ELE space — everyone loves everyone. There are a ton of places on the internet where you can get into as much drama as you want, and be as much of a jerk as it pleases you. This isn’t the place. This is a safe space for everyone. The ALP does not discriminate against sex, gender, sexuality, disability, citizenship, height, weight, hair style, political beliefs, religious beliefs, or people with bad Game of Thrones theories. Seriously though, this isn’t the place to be a jerk — there are tons of those places on the internet, and our community is not one of them. This is especially true for team members.
The Right Fit Will Be:
- An awesome lady. Be brave and vulnerable. The Awesome Ladies brand is about you telling your story. We’re looking for people who embrace the vulnerability of sharing their story and run with it.
- Able to make beautiful/cool/unique/creative projects with the Awesome Ladies supplies. She will also be able to take good photos of those projects and share them on her social media accounts.
- An excellent communicator with solid writing, solid photography, solid creative, and tech skills. Shit happens and life can really get in the way of life sometimes, keeping an open dialog with direct communication makes it easier for us to help each other through the tough times. Everything that will be expected of you will be written out before your term starts, with step-by-step directions for using the website.
- Excited to rep the Awesome Ladies brand. Drink the punch and join in on all the fun. You have to be into empowering women and smashing the patriarchy (even if its on the DL).
- Unique and creative. Inspired and inspiring. Enjoys being part of the team.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you asap.