The Awesome Ladies Project is a creative self-documenting challenge started in March 2013 by rukristin: Feminist Scrapbooker. The ALP exists to encourage and empower women to prioritize self-storytelling. The Awesome Ladies Project challenges you to document your life on your terms. No matter what your life looks like, you’re awesome and your stories deserve to be documented in a way that makes you feel awesome. We’re here to help.
The Awesome Ladies Community is a collective of women from around the world who passionately believe in creative self-storytelling. We are scrapbookers, photographers, journalers, and more. If you’re interested in telling your awesome lady stories with photos, words, and crafty supplies, you’re in the right place. We believe in diversity, bravery, and challenging yourself in our creative safe space. Most of all, we believe in each other.
The Awesome Ladies VIP Membership is your all-access pass to the Awesome Ladies Community. When you upgrade to a VIP Membership, you also get:
- Access to fresh content throughout each month with self-storytelling mini-workshops. Monthly mini-workshops include audio/video lesson, worksheets, team inspiration, private community sharing space, and much more.
- Access to the Awesome Ladies Library of Resources with self-paced workshops, tutorials, printables, and a growing number of additional creative resources.
- Access to additional private member forums and private member groups; perfect for sharing your soulful stories in a welcoming and safe space.
- 10% off on all purchases in the Awesome Ladies Shop every day
- Exclusive VIP member products, discounts, sales, and freebies
- Pre-Sale & Early-Bird pricing for the Awesome Ladies Retreat event this June.
Kristin Tweedale is a feminist scrapbooker living in East Lansing, Michigan with her partner Jeff. She was born and raised in the Manhattan suburbs of North Jersey and wholeheartedly believes that it’s one of the best places in the world to be from.
She is passionate about helping women document their lives through photos, stories, and pretty paper supplies. She uses her iPhone and her ‘big girl’ camera on her adventures around the US well as during her everyday life in their mid-century modern midwest home.
When she’s not scrapbooking, taking photos, or blogging, Kristin loves cooking farm-to-table cuisine, Friday Night Dinner parties, excellent television, & video games.